To fill our demands for legal interim managers, we are constantly looking for talented legal professionals with a successful track record in one or more organizations.
Our project portfolio contains many interesting offers.
This is a grasp of the many interesting projects carried out recently:
- Managing day-to-day labour and employment law issues for a financial services company;
- Replacing an EMEA legal manager during one-year educational leave;
- Replacing a solo Group Legal Counsel during maternity leave for an integrated logistic service provider with global presence in 40 offices worldwide;
- Managing a specific legal project for a major financial institution in view of filing a new license with the FSMA;
- Implementing new procedures for contract management in compliance with the new legal database for a pharmaceutical company;
- Handling the day-to-day legal advice for Belgium’s leading public transportation company;
- Advising the Enterprise Business Unit of a leading telecommunications company in Belgium on all corporate and commercial law matters;
- Supporting the chief legal officer on issues of corporate law and commercial contracts for a Group of companies within the construction and road building industries;
- Guarding the compliance with Data Privacy & Protection legislation in Belgium and supporting local data protection officers.
Our clients are looking for legal talent with different backgrounds:
- Are you an experienced legal interim manager with a successful track record in one or more organizations?
- Are you a lawyer with experience in a major law firm, thirsty for interesting projects?
- Are you a lawyer who is starting her/his own firm and wants to combine her/his work with in-house projects?
- Are you an experienced in-house counsel interested in a legal career outside of your current company?
- Are you a generalist and/or a specialist in one or more legal matters, such as corporate law, public (procurement) law, IP/IT law, labour law, EU law, general commercial law, ... ?
You should connect with us!
YouConnect offers interesting and stimulating legal projects. We will find the project that suits your profile, your interests and your personality:
- The legal interim projects can be on a full-time or part-time basis.
- As you will work on site as an in-house legal counsel, you will be immersed in our client’s company culture and connect directly with those who drive the business. For some clients, the projects can be carried out from a distance.
- We offer you an attractive remuneration.
- Our work does not end with a signed contract. Immediately after your on-boarding, we start regular follow-up and feedback rounds. We also provide coaching where appropriate.
Connect with us
YouConnect is an independent niche firm specialized in legal recruitment and selection, as well as legal and HR interim management.
We connect individuals to jobs we know they will love, and at which we believe they can excel. We connect companies with legal and HR professionals who have the potential to make a significant contribution to the future of the organisation. We forge relationships and shape careers long after the contract is signed.